Monthly discussion topics for 2020 will be scheduled by the Management Committee. They are likely to cover the following topics:
New Planning Rules – what impact will the changes have on our ability to challenge planning applications we consider inappropriate?
New Planning Rules – Green Belt rules allow certain developments. Can we prevent these and if so, how?
Community Rights – do we want to protect our community assets and prevent landowners selling sites to developers?
Infrastructure – what improvements are needed to make our infrastructure fit for purpose?
Public Transport – is the level of public transport acceptable?
If you have a topic that you believe should be discussed please let us know.
- Pets CornerComing soon to Malden Rushett... […]
- Village PubShould a village have a local public house? […]
- Call for Sites – Sites OfferedCall for Sites - which of these sites do you consider appropriate for future housing? […]
- Village ShopIs it important to you that the village has a food shop? […]
- Improving public transportShould the 71/N65 terminate in the village? […]