The Neighbourhood Plan will be prepared by two teams.
If you would like to contribute to the preparation of the Neighbourhood Plan take a look at the Team descriptions below and sign up with the team that interests you the most.
You can sign up to both teams if you wish!
- ensures there is extensive consultation on the Neighbourhood Plan among those eligible to be Members of the Forum
- operates an open and transparent communications policy that enables the whole community to fully engage in the process
- administers all surveys and voting in a manner that encourages Members to participate
The team is responsible for imparting all relevant information to the community.
We're looking for people to run our social media, maintain the website and design, prepare and deliver leaflets.
If you have any skills relevant to the above tasks, this is the team for you.
- collate and analyse data required for the preparation of the Neighbourhood Plan
- where possible identify a range of solutions to address any issues raised by the community
- write policies to reflect the views of the community
- ensure that all its policies are compliant with the National Planning Policy Frame, The London Plan and the Local Authority Plan
This team is responsible for assessing data gathered from consultations and exploring options that best deliver solutions. These will then be presented to the community for approval.
If you're a critical thinker or a problem solver your skills will be much appreciated on this team.
The team is also responsible for compiling the final Neighbourhood Plan.